Information about the 64th Annual General Assembly and Scientific Meeting of the Japan College of Rheumatology
Though we had previously postponed the conference to August 4-6, after much discussion by the organizers, we have decided to hold as a web-based online meeting due to the circumstances surrounding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Program details will be updated at a later date, but with much regret, we have decided not to include any speakers from overseas in the meeting.
We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation, and we hope the effect of the infection will be settled soon.
May 14, 2020
Tsutomu Takeuchi, M.D., Ph.D.
Chairperson, Japan College of Rheumatology
Naoki Ishiguro, M.D., Ph.D.
President, the 64th Annual General Assembly and Scientific Meeting of the Japan College of Rheumatology
- Result page has been updated.
- Formal Event page has been updated.
- English Session page has been updated.
- Pre-registration page has been updated.
- For Invited Speakers page has been updated.
- Accommodation page has been updated.
- Call for Abstract page has been updated.
- Call for Abstract, Conflict of Interest, Registration & Information for Participants pages have been updated.
- Committees page has been updated.